Sunday, April 17, 2011

WATCH the Time

Watches have become a must-have accessory since early 2009. The first time I noticed that a lot of people were wearing watches is when my mom along with many other moms purchased a white watch. There are a ton of white watches varying in price, size, and material.

My absolute favorite white watch is the one below by Chanel. This one retails for around $10,000. It is very pricey, so luckily there are much more affordable options. 

White watch, Chanel.

One of the most well-known white watches is the one seen in The Blind Side worn by Sandra Bullock. It is a plasterceramic watch by ToyWatch. This watch costs anywhere from $200-$300.


White watch, Toy Watch.

The brand Fossil has been growing in popularity ever since they launched their watch line. The watches are very well made and reasonably priced. This watch only costs $95, which is an amazing price considering the quality. 



White watch, Fossil.

Michael Kors watches are actually made by Fossil brand watches, but are much more expensive basically because they have a brand name on them. I love Michael Kors watches, though, and I still think that they are worth the price because there are some very unique styles and they are a stunning accessory. This watch costs $225.
White watch, Michael Kors.



Fossil Watches

My favorite watch that I own is by Fossil. I got it for Christmas, and it is bright orange. Bold? Yes. Surprisingly wearable? Yes! I find myself wearing this watch more than even a white one! I love pops of color in an outfit, and a watch is a great way to do that! This orange watch looks best with grey, white, navy, and mint green clothes. The best part about this watch is the price. It retails at only $85!

Orange watch, Fossil.

Crazy for rose gold? I must admit that I am not a fan myself, but if I were to wear a rose gold watch, it would be this one. I love the mix of clear and rose gold. This would look amazing with any blue shirt. The price of this watch is $105.

 Rose gold watch, Fossil.



More watches...














Thanks for reading! 
Xoxo,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment