Thursday, February 10, 2011

Shoes of Prey



Do you ever find yourself day-dreaming of the perfect pair of shoes? Maybe it is the impossible-to-find turquoise pumps, or cute copper snakeskin flats with an emerald silk bow. I know personally how determined I can be to find a pair of shoes if I want them. I search every website, store, and catalog until I find the perfect pair of shoes. It is so frustrating to not be able to find what I have my mind set on!
There is finally a solution for long days spent at the mall, unsuccessfully looking for the pair of shoes that are created in my mind.

Shoes of Prey is a website that allows YOU to be the designer.

People can choose from different types of shoes, styles, heel height, and everything else that someone could ever dream about in a shoe.

After designing the shoe, people can choose their size and order them to be sent to their house. The shoes are handmade and beautiful! The only downside is that the shoes are a bit pricey, but who wouldn't pay for the perfect pair of shoes?

Check it out!

http://www.shoesofprey.com/
These are a pair that I made just for fun. I love black and pink together and thought that these heels would be adorable with a black sheath dress! :)

Above is a description of the pair of shoes I created.

There are so many different options to design your very own shoes!

My favorites are the wedges. :)



Below are a couple of finished examples of shoes from the website!






Have a beautiful day.
xoxo,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment