Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Lemlem: A good reason for shopping

I first discovered Lemlem when I was looking on the J. Crew sale section. Lemlem has a special line for J. Crew, and I am newly obsessed with it. At one point, it wasn't quite my style, but it has definitely grown on me!

One of the reasons I love Lemlem is because the company supports a really big problem in Ethiopia. All of the garments are hand-made and high quality. :)



Below: A few of my favorite pieces from the Lemlem line for J. Crew






Below are my favorite pieces from the Lemlem website. Go check it out! 
http://lemlem.com/index.php




xx,
Annie

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT! OBSESSED WITH THE J.CREW SCARF! wait a minute.... who thought the LemLem scarf at FA was cute...? oh yeah that was ME! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And who thought it looked like a Mexican drug blanket? ... oh wait... that was me :/ haha

    ReplyDelete