Sunday, February 27, 2011

Look Cute While Working Out!

One of the hardest things about working out is staying motivated. One day I will be ready to run for hours, and other days I can barely drag myself out of bed.

Luckily, there are so many benefits of working out and one of them is the amazing clothes. For me, workout clothes are one of the most important things to keep me motivated!

My obsession with workout clothes started when I stepped foot into LuluLemon. I fell in love! LuluLemon is an athletic store centered around yoga, but they also sell running clothes and accessories. 


Here are a few of my favorite pieces that I own (mine are in some different colors because I got them a while ago) 

I have these in all black and they are SO comfortable! I adore them for running.

This is my latest LuluLemon purchase. I have them in the color shown. LOVE.

This is probably the best sports bra ever. They have them in every color imaginable!

I have this top in pink and lime green. It is pretty much the only shirt that I wear to yoga. It is breathable and all around amazing.

I have similar jackets in purple and grey, white, and a short-sleeved one in black. I want more of them, but they are a little bit pricey. There is an amazing selection. My favorite one that I have seen is black with a cheetah-print LuluLemon sign.

Another store that I have been loving for workout clothes is Lucy. I don't think that there are very many Lucy stores, but there is a really nice one where I live. Lucy is less expensive than LuluLemon but still nice athletic wear. There are also incredible deals at Lucy. I have gotten shirts for under $10 on the clearance rack! I don't have that many things from Lucy, but I found a ton of pieces that I like online. 

I really like the color combination in this scarf.

A cheaper alternative to my favorite LuluLemon tank! It's on sale now for $7.99! The only downside is that there is not a very big color selection.

I love this mat... I am definitely going to get one!

This jacket has a workout-clothes material, but it is styled as a normal, wear-everywear jacket.

These crops are the perfect pants to ease into spring.

Need a cheaper alternative? 

Try Target!
There are so many options at Target that imitate nicer athletic brands very well! 

This is just one example...


This tank from LuluLemon is $39.                         



VS.

This tank from Target is only $14.99!!!


      






No comments:

Post a Comment