Monday, April 18, 2011

Outfit of the Day April 18

What I wore today...


Accessories... 

I kept jewelry simple for this outfit with a simple black bracelet, and my jeans are slightly too big around the waist, so I added my favorite silver belt. I also wore a pair of silver ball studs to match the belt.
Black wrap bracelet: J. Crew (on sale for $10)

Silver fake-croc belt: Boden ($48)

Shirt...

I have been loving button down shirts lately, and Ralph Lauren is the king of the perfect collared shirt. These mint stripes also follow the spring colors trend!

Mint striped button down: Ralph Lauren ($89.50)

Pants...

I am wearing a lot of lighter colored clothes for spring, so I decided to wear a pair of light wash skinny jeans. I personally am not a fan of light jeans, but I am trying to get used to them! After all, I don't want to be wearing a ton of dark clothes while the weather is so beautiful.

Light skinny jeans: Ann Taylor LOFT ($49)

Shoes...

I am so happy that gladiator sandals have stayed in style, because I am a huge fan! I haven't gotten a pair until this year because I am a very picky shopper and haven't found the perfect ones. After spotting these Sam Edelmans, I had to have them! The fake-croc is such an intricate deal, and the cheetah print on the inside is understated and not trashy. 

Gladiator sandals: Sam Edelman ($79)

Thank you for reading!
Love,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment