Monday, April 18, 2011

April Favorites


5 things that I have been obsessed with this month...

1. Coral button down shirts! Right after purchasing one at J. Crew, I have been seeing them everywhere. Coral is an extremely flattering color on tons of skin tones and really makes people look more tan.

2. Gold Jewelry! In the winter I was really into silver jewelry, but I am switching sides. I am all about gold now. My favorite piece of gold jewelry is a Juicy Couture sun necklace.

3. Light wash jeans: I tend to lean towards dark jeans because they tend to look better on me, but I am warming up to lighter washes.

4. The "nautical" trend! I like understated nautical things like this blue and white striped shirt. 

5. Blue nail polish! Venturing out from pinks and reds in the nail polish department has been fun... I now love how turquoise and bright blue looks on my nails. Essie is my favorite nail polish brand because the formula is so easy to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment