Saturday, April 23, 2011

April Haul

I will admit it... I have a slight shopping addiction. It wouldn't be a bad thing except I have champagne taste on a babysitter's budget... $10/hour isn't the ideal salary for a shopaholic! I have been desperately trying to save my money, but it never seems to work. I always manage to justify my purchases and insist that I need the item. There is something insanely satisfying about seeing something a store and making it yours. What I have been most into this month is dresses! Whenever spring comes around, I get extremely excited about wearing warm-weather things, and dresses are my favorite. Here are a few things that I purchased this month...








More Detailed Pictures...

 Sam Edelman Gladiators $79

Sam Edelman Sandals $99

Vince Tanktops $48

Alice and Olivia Dress $396

Juicy Couture Hoodie $168

Alice and Olivia Dress $330

Laundry by Shelli Segal $295

Rich and Skinny Jeans $165

Where I purchased almost everything! I went down to Neiman Marcus with my sister and mom to look at prom dresses for my sister and ended up finding a ton of stuff that I fell in love with. It is one of the most dangerous stores ever for me because my self control is lacking, and all of the clothes there are so beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment