Monday, August 15, 2011

Essie 'Summer Collection' Nail Polish

I went to Ulta the other day because my friend told me that they were having the "Buy 2 Nailpolishes get 1 Free" deal and I needed some new colors. I walked in an instantly fell in love with Essie's new collection! There were two other colors besides the ones I am showing, but they weren't that interesting, they were just a plain red and a boring white. These colors make me so happy--they are vibrant and perfect for summer (what a shame that summer is almost over). These colors compliment my tan summer skin and I will continue to wear them even in fall and winter! Essie is my favorite brand of nailpolish because it doesn't chip easily and it is so easy to apply. Just a side note, but J. Crew stopped carrying Essie brand nailpolish... what's up with that?


Brazilliant

Meet Me at Sunset

Smooth Sailing

Super Bossa Nova


No comments:

Post a Comment